Asset Development Specialist
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
As a full-time position, our Asset Development Specialist will:
- Teach Financial Literacy and Homebuyer Education classes
- Work closely with clients on an individual basis to help them meet their homeownership and asset development goals by providing financial coaching and assistance
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping families on Pine Ridge achieve their asset development goals.
- Instructor certifications in Building Native Communities and Pathways Home curricula are a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Need to be able to create and implement training plans and be very comfortable leading a class.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Salesforce, Zoom, and other online platforms.
Salary is dependent on experience. Full benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement, and paid leave are provided.
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter by November 3rd to:
Tawney Brunsch, Executive Director